GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Ordering goods by any means implies acceptance of the conditions of sale set out in our brochure and displayed in our premises.
2. Goods remain the property of Croft Design Associates Limited until paid for in full.
3. Written notification is required for non-delivery / damage / shortage within 7 days of the invoice date.
4. No Guarantees are given on our vestments / garments during dry cleaning or washing.
5. No liability will be accepted for any changes in appearance, or quality of any of our products if they are treated after purchase by processing of any kind including flame proofing, stain resistant finishes.
6. No liability will be accepted for any changes in appearance, or quality of any of our products if after purchase they are stored in damp or unsuitable conditions.
7. No liability will be accepted for any minor irregularities that exist and are hereditary on hand embroidered, machine embroidered and silk fabrics. All embroidered fabrics are prone to damage, especially when mishandled.
8. VAT is payable on all carriage charges including post and packing.
9. Payment is due on receipt of invoice. Payment may be made by credit card, internet banking, cheque or cash.
10. Overdue accounts will be subject to a 10% charge after a reminder has been sent.
11. Goods made to special order are not returnable or refundable unless faulty.
12. Alterations are charged for on an individual basis.
Your use of this website is subject to this Disclaimer and Copyright Statement.
By using this website you agree to be bound by its content.
The information contained in this website is provided in good faith and no warranty, representation, statement or undertaking is given regarding any information connected with this website and any warranty, representation, statement or undertaking whatsoever that may be expressed or implied by statute, custom or otherwise is hereby expressly excluded.
The use of this website and any information on this website (or of any software at any other site) is entirely at the risk of the user. Under no circumstances shall Croft Design Associates Limited be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, special, economic or financial including any loss of profits) whatsoever that may be incurred through the use of any information contained in this website.
Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to be either; advice of a financial nature to act or not to act in any way whatsoever. This website may contain inaccurate information. Croft Design Associates Limited are under no responsibility to update or correct any such information or to even maintain this website. Croft Design Associates Limited reserves its right to change any information or any part of this website without notice.
The laws of England and Wales govern these conditions of use and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
Copyright on all of the images on this website are owned by Croft Design Associates Limited or by others and used under licence, in accordance with the terms of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Completed orders are despatched by DPD or Royal Mail. Orders for delivery outside the UK are shipped via Transglobal Express.
An Internet Tracking Facility is available for all parcels sent by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
There is no tracking facility with ordinary Royal Mail.
For all of our Overseas Orders we ask for payment to be made before, or at the time, of despatch.
Stock items are usually despatched within 3-5 working days.
Delivery times for items made to order can be established when the order is placed. If you have a specific date in mind, please contact us by email or phone to advise us accordingly.
We will exchange, or refund the cost of, any “ready-made” items we provide that are not of our own manufacture (for example Collars or Ready-Made Shirts) provided they have not been worn, and are returned to us in the original packaging.
However, it must be understood that garments that we make ourselves to individual requirements (which are different from our stock sizes or styles) will be non-returnable except in the event of any fault in manufacture. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
1. If goods have been sent incorrectly please ring us within five working days to arrange a collection and reship.
2. Faulty goods must be returned within seven working days of supply with the fault clearly indicated and without defacing the garment.
3. Returns will only be accepted by prior arrangement. You should ring or email with details of the goods to be returned.
4. Please note that, with the exception of faulty goods and mis-ships, we will use our discretion whether or not to accept goods for return. In any event no goods will be accepted for return later than one month after supply. A minimum charge of £25 or 15% (whichever is the greater) handling and administration charge will be made together with carriage costs if applicable.
5. All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged garment packaging - failure to do so will result in the goods being refused.
6. Under no circumstances whatsoever will soiled goods be accepted, these will be returned to you immediately.
8. Please note that all items marked as ‘Clearance’ or lines that are marked for deletion are non-returnable.
Croft Design Associates Limited Company Reg. No. 07609089 VAT Reg. No. 111903946
22 Barrow Street, Much Wenlock, Shropshire, TF13 6EN.
Tel. 01952 727632